You want to participate in a trial to help others dealing with the same health challenges, but participating in a clinical trial may introduce new issues for you and your loved ones.
We have been working with patients like you since 2003 and know that you also need:
- To feel safe.
- Minimal disruption in your daily life so you can meet all of your obligations to your family and your employer.
- More convenience—you are concerned about the long travel times to and from the site location.
Symphony Clinical Research® in-home clinical trial services can:
- Send you highly qualified clinicians who are caring and reassuring.
- Provide you with flexibility in scheduling to minimize the disruption to your work schedule or your daily life.
- Make your participation convenient by bringing your study visits to you wherever you live, work, study, or spend your time.
In fact, patients have told us they prefer working with Symphony when they have elected to participate in a clinical trial. Read our Case Study on improving patient satisfaction for more details: