Contract Research Organizations
By partnering with Symphony, you attain a competitive advantage over other Contract Research Organizations by increasing enrollment, improving patient retention and enhancing compliance.
By choosing to include innovative Symphony Clinical Research services in your next RFP, you gain insight into operational efficiencies from the very start. Symphony is adept at working effectively to complement your outsourced vendor management structure. Over the course of a study these services add up to an on-time and on-budget finish.
Whether your study is already underway and faltering, or still in the planning stages, Symphony stands ready to help when:
- The trial is behind schedule due to low patient enrollment.
- The trial is being negatively impacted due to high patient drop-out rates.
- The patient population is difficult to reach: patients who are elderly, disabled, have advanced disease state, live far away from the site, or are vacationing and traveling.
- A complex trial protocol and extended study duration is creating barriers to patient participation because it impacts a patient’s ability to get to work or is too life disruptive.
- The study requires frequent patient visits at odd hours in the night, on weekends or holidays, creating staffing challenges for your sites.
Symphony Clinical Research can deliver:
- Improved patient enrollment
- Increased patient retention
- Patient comfort, safety, satisfaction and convenience
- Greater access to the “intent to treat” pool
- Enhanced site satisfaction and support
- More productive sites and enhanced geographic reach of sites
- Better compliance with protocol requirements
- Completed visits and evaluable lab samples
- Complete, accurate, timely and compliant documentation
- Availability of our extensive global network of home-care services
- Single contract, meaning consolidated monthly invoices
- Seamless integration into study execution
To see how we have met some of the industry’s most difficult business challenges, select one of the following to find a relevant Case Study in our experience portfolio: