Who We Help
Symphony strives to meet the different needs of our research partners.
The key challenge really begins with patients—attracting them to a clinical trial, retaining them in a trial and encouraging them to be compliant with study requirements. We consider our research partners to be Biopharmaceutical companies, CROs, investigator sites and patients.
For patients, we make it convenient and comfortable to enroll and then stay in a trial.
For our research partners:
- We help provide broad patient coverage, matching the geographic reach of your clinical study.
- We work in several geographic regions on 6 continents.
- Our services can be provided for Phase I through Phase IV; observational; registry, scientific, consumer and environmental studies; and rescue studies.
- Symphony services can extend to meet the needs of your commercial programs.
- We work in all therapeutic areas and disease states.
- We help combine expertise in clinical research, nursing, alternate site and project management to provide high-quality services.
- Everything we do meets the highest clinical standards.