For those times when recruitment/enrollment demand exceeds capacity – we provide site support in the form of skilled, experienced, and trained Nurses (RN), Research Site Coordinators, blinded/un-blinded Pharmacists, Research Assistants, Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Nursing Assistants and Patient Navigators.
When you find sites who can attract and enroll patients, but are research-naive or need increased staff to meet your enrollment demands – Symphony site support services make the difference.
Symphony’s services are scalable; flexing with the needs of your site for part-time, full-time, limited-term, holiday or even on-call assignments.
Symphony will work with the Sponsor/CRO to identify and select activities to be performed on-site. An example of the type of activities Symphony staff are able to provide includes (but is not limited to):
- Database review, patient identification and recruitment assistance
- Pre-screening/screening activities- including administration of subject informed consent (ICF)
- Chart review and data collection
- Manage patient and clinic schedules
- Nursing services- including biological sample collection, patient observation and assessments
- Drug accountability, compounding, dispensing and administration (blinded and unblinded)
- Study systems input and utilization (IXRS, EDC)
- Study file management
- General administration
We remove the administrative burden of sourcing, vetting, time reporting and coordination, while still allowing the clinical research staff to become fully integrated into your site team. Click here to learn more about who we work with.