In-Home and Alternate Site Clinical Services
Symphony Clinical Research has integrated clinical trial expertise with in-home nursing care to bring the site visit to patients wherever they live, work, study or play. We work with the investigator site in a complementary plan to make study participation convenient for clinical research study participants. We plan and execute every detail to support in-home and alternate site clinical services.
Our licensed, trained clinicians, including Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Phlebotomists and Physicians, routinely deliver the following services:
- Drug administration (infusion, injection, topical or oral)
- Collection of blood samples (PK/PD, Safety Labs)
- Collection of urine and other biological samples
- Patient training and education for self-administration
- Clinical assessments and questionnaires
- Concomitant medication monitoring
- Recording vital signs, height and weight
- Completion of visit documentations
- Device management (centrifuges, ECG’s, blood pressure monitors, etc.)
- Medical waste disposal
- Ancillary Supply provision
Read more about our patient-focused solutions here.