Central Pharmacy & Specialty Pharmacy
The logistics surrounding pharmacy distribution can be demanding. By using Symphony’s model we can extend your patient reach across a broader geography.
- Symphony will work with your designated central or specialty pharmacy to deliver investigational and commercial drug to patients
- Or, Symphony can provide one of our central pharmacy partners to receive, store, prepare and deliver investigational and commercial drug to patients
- Symphony has experience orchestrating all the elements of drug distribution: IP receipt and storage procedures for all modes of administration (IV, SC, topical, oral)
- Blinded and unblinded processes
- Temperature monitoring and cold chain logistics
- Validated shippers for various types of transport
- Chain of custody documentation
- Management of drug return and destruction procedures
- Tracking and reporting process
- Customer service and project management
Contact us for more information about how Symphony can tackle your study’s drug distribution needs.