Choosing to work with Symphony Clinical Research can enhance your ability to meet all of your site’s patient enrollment and retention commitments.
If you are burdened with any of the following site challenges, Symphony can help you:
- Achieve patient enrollment and retention commitments.
- Improve enrollment by expanding your site’s geographic reach by appealing to patients who live more than two hours away, including patients in other states.
- Staff off-hour protocol requirements, such as PK and PD draws.
- Supplement site staff at peak times, over the holidays, weekends/after hours, or when staff turnover arises.
- Serve difficult-to-reach patient populations such as the elderly, disabled, those with advanced disease state, or vacationing and traveling patients.
Symphony Clinical Research® clinical trial services can:
- Improve the convenience, safety, satisfaction and comfort of trial participation for your study patients, thus accelerating patient enrollment and improving retention
- Enhance your patient compliance with protocol requirements
- Help your site draw patients from a broader geographic area with our extensive global network of home-care services
- Reduce the burden on your staff by providing extra capacity to meet protocol requirements that may require off-hour, night and weekend visits, or gaining access to frequent travelers
Preserve profitable screening, enrollment, and intensive site visits while minimizing disruptive dosing and testing visits.
- Integrate Symphony Clinical Research® in-home clinical services seamlessly into your study execution. See how other customers have worked with Symphony to manage typical site challenges.