For those times when recruitment/enrollment demand exceeds capacity – we provide skilled, experienced, and trained Nurses (RN), Research Site Coordinators, blinded/un-blinded Pharmacists, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, Research Assistants, Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Nursing Assistants and Patient Navigators.
When you find sites who can attract and enroll patients, but are research-naive or need increased staff to meet your enrollment demands – Symphony site support services make the difference.
Symphony’s services are scalable; flexing with the needs of your site for part-time, full-time, limited-term, holiday or even on-call assignments.
Symphony will work with the Sponsor/CRO to identify and select activities to be performed on-site. An example of the type of activities Symphony staff are able to provide includes (but is not limited to):
- Database review, patient identification and recruitment assistance
- Pre-screening/screening activities- including administration of subject informed consent (ICF)
- Chart review and data collection
- Manage patient and clinic schedules
- Nursing services- including biological sample collection, patient observation and assessments
- Drug accountability, compounding, dispensing and administration (blinded and unblinded)
- Study systems input and utilization (IXRS, EDC)
- Study file management
- General administration
We remove the administrative burden of sourcing, vetting, time reporting and coordination, while still allowing the clinical research staff to become fully integrated into your site team.