Our ability to reach and retain patient populations provides significant value to the clinical trial process.
Complex design studies can create barriers for patient participation. Frequent and/or long-term time commitments that impact their ability to get to work or disrupt their lives create a threshold of inconvenience that keeps them from participating.
These patient populations typically:
- Are unable or unwilling to travel to the trial site for drug administration and sample collection
- Have an advanced disease state making them too frail to travel, or have busy active lifestyles with many commitments, making clinical research studies burdensome
- Are too far away from the site, making trial participation too time consuming and inconvenient
- Lack transportation
- Have travel and vacation plans
We have experience working in a multitude of therapeutic areas, including:
- Cardiology / Vascular Diseases Dermatology
- Immunology / Infectious Diseases Musculoskeletal Nephrology / Urology
- Pharmacology / Toxicology Psychiatry / Psychology
- Pulmonary / Respiratory Diseases Reproductive
Symphony has also supported studies focused on:
- Medical Devices
- Pain Management
- Women’s Health
We can assist with most therapeutic areas and clinical indications. Contact us today and we’ll find an innovative way to implement the most challenging protocols in the patient’s home.